Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ifeinvite applications from suitably qualified candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University as First and/or Second choice in the last JAMB/UTME examination to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2011/2012 Academic Session.
The 2011 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University will take place on Saturday, August 13, 2011 by 1.00 p.m. in various centres at Ile-Ife. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, by 11.00 a.m.
All candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University as University of First and/or Second choice and who score 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Candidates may be required to upload their digital passport photographs on-line.
All candidates should register on-line on eportal.oauife.edu.ng orwww.oauife.edu.ng
To register, each candidate will require a scratch card available at a sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only from any of the under-listed Banks and locations:
Banks & Locations:
- Afribank Plc - Ile-Ife.
- Ecobank Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Lagos (Ojuelegba).
- First Bank Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Lagos (Ikeja).
- GTB Plc - Ile-Ife.
- Intercontinental Bank Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan.
- OAU Microfinance Bank - Ile-Ife.
- Oceanic Bank Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan.
- Olofin Microfinance Bank – Ile-Ife.
- Skye Bank Plc - Ile-Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan, Lagos (Allen Avenue).
- Stanbic/IBTC Plc - Ile-Ife.
- UBA Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan.
- Union Bank Plc - Ile-Ife.
- Wema Bank Plc - Ile-Ife.
- Zenith Bank Plc - Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Osogbo, Lagos (Allen Avenue).
- Finbank Plc - Abuja, Kaduna, Ondo, Akure, Ilorin,
- Ado - Ekiti, Ifaki-Ekiti.
Access to the University website for normal registration for the screening exercise will remain open up till 12.00 midnight on Thursday, August 11, 2011.
Click here to start registration
Ayorinde O. Ogunruku