Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goals and departmental bottom line.
Focus on personal and professional development; succeed at the Foundation Skills Training and the Initial Professional Development Programmes.
Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3-5 years.
The ideal candidates profile:
Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree or Second Class Lower with a good Masters Degree in the following areas:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
Candidates must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2012 with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program by October 2012.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Deadline- Dec 21 2012.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.